Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to ChoonHui!!!

Hohoho happy birthday to our beloved choonhui~
Yeah i think it's first year i celebrate his birthday even i knew him since Form 1~

I have wonderful moment in the car while im driving with little monster and JiaLun







It's time for KBOX~~ Yahoo~~
We sang a lot of songs~
But the special songs were LMF~~ We scream and we laugh~~






It's not a perfect day actually after my buttock, my back and my face have been kicked by JiaLun~~
He's annoying and I hate him!!!
Arghhh!!!




So she is the little monster I mentioned just now and she bully me always =(
Pinch me punch me hit me~~~
But.....
SHE HAD MADE MY DAY~~

1 comment:

  1. wow~finally u update ur blog xD
    because of choon hui? or......bcoz of others.....? xDD
    have a nice day werpp x))

    ReplyDelete