Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hi JK's here and this is my first post here in my life =D
Hmm actually nothing special on it, just a simple intro about me~~Haha
Well I'm 17-year-old boy who live in Ipoh and if you wish to know me more, just add me on facebook. My e-mail is jklau89@hotmail.com~~

Guess what?? I love simple life always. Let me give you some advices on that:
-Fewer belongings mean we have fewer possessions to worry about.
-The less we have, the more attention we can give those things we own and truly need on a regular basis.
-There is beauty in the space, but we fail to recognize it because we can't see through the stuff we own.

             " Life is simple, but we insist on making it complicated."                                                           ~ Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment