Sunday, December 19, 2010

JK @ Singapore

Seriously it's not a holiday trip
LOL
Anyway here's the picture taken in Singapore

First view of Central road of Woodlands when I first step out from the Singapore Customs

Hmm so the first place I went is Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
And visit Mr. Tan Kok Kee, who is one of the famous doctor of Adult & Paediatric NeuroSurgery in Singpaore

Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre

While waiting my sister in Bugis before we went for dinner at 136香港街鱼头炉
I saw a little girl who play in the small fountain
Everyone is looking at her but she seems enjoying herself immensely in the water
She's not crazy
Just want to reduce stress I think xD





We went to Marina Bays Sands Hotel and take a visit over there
There are 3 towers and 57 floors in the Sands Hotel
AMAZING
Skypark is on 56th floor of the hotel
You can view whole Singapore in this tall building
Nothing special about Singapore
Just some of the tall building









Skyline Flyer

Besides that, I saw some sexy bikini girls at the swimming pool and pool bar
which located on the top of the building





Lol actually i like the pink-bikini-girl the most (The second picture)
She got nice butt and big breast xD

On the following day, I just went shopping shopping and shopping
My sister bought me brand new PEDRO shoes and some G2000 polo-t
Thank you so much, Muackxxx~~~

While waiting mum at the D&C shop~~

1 comment: