Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Last Day Of Exam

And here's the last day of our SPM examination =)
Felt extremely excited and happy when the exam is over
And i started shouting around the school
Wakaka
Ong ZhanZhoon felt shocked when im doing this
He start calling me SAKAI
No cure, that's my style xD
Of course, there is a memorable photo of this special day (steal from YnY photo album) =D


Hmm, this photo make me feels like we're leaving each other soon =(
And I hate this kind of feeling  >.<
By the way, remember to keep in touch once we left our school, Poi Lam
Once a Poi Lam student, Always a Poi Lam student
I appreciate every single moment that happen in our school
Da Gei, shopping, watch movie, PSS half-day-camp, Cui Shui and ARUBA
Guess what??
I'm one of victim of ARUBA
Wahaha
Thank you all my friends who are giving me such a happy teenage's life =)

No comments:

Post a Comment